Online Testing is the starting point for 35 competitive events. The tests will be administered at your school.
Requirements to participate in OLT:
1. You must have submitted all the ADE required paperwork.
2. All students must be a HOSA member
3. You will need to secure a proctor to oversee the tests. They must be a teacher, administrator, counselor or anyone trained as an AzMERIT Proctor.
4. Sign the Advisor Code of Conduct and return to email@example.com
5. Return the signed Proctor form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The testing window will be January 9-20, 2017. Daily 7:00AM to 7:00PM (No testing on 1/16/2017 MLK)
The following three tests are only given at the state level - not at the International Conference
Job Seeking Skills
Health Career Display
Registration opens: December 2, 2016
Registration Closes: January 5, 2017
Testing weeks: January 9-20, 2017